Lahat nalang ng sinasabi ko minamasama mo. The heck, punong puno na ako. Humihingi kayo ng suggestion, nagbibigay ako. Ngayon lahat ng sasabihin ko kinokontra mo. Sinabi ko kayo na bahala, simple lang kasi nasabi ko na lahat ng suggestions ko, suggestion nga diba, sa huli kayo din bahala. Kaya sinabi ko kayo na bahala.
Hindi ko alam kung assuming ako pero si ex kasi nag post about love, kumbaga yung ganung bagay, once in a blue moon lang. So ito namang friends niya, and friends namin, nag comment. Meron yung isa “u r still waiting my pamangkin?” bale, tita ko nagcomment, teacher niya kasi ngaun. Eh lagi kwinekwento ni tita na lagi sila nagkwekwentuhan ni ex. Meron pa yung isang comment, “lagi ko nga nababasa posts niya”, tita naman ni ex. Ako kaya un? ulol yssa. XD
Nag flashback tuloy yung breakup namin, nag break kami kasi sabi ko hindi ko kaya pagsabayin ang studies and lovelife. So ayun. Eh may boyfriend na ako ngaun, am I bad? Yeah oo bad yun. And I feel guilty, nakwento pa ni tita na hihintayin daw ako ni ex. Eh sakin nga wala siya sinabi :3 Pero ano magagawa ko, may love na ko. As in mahal na mahal ko :3
Why i posted this is that, wala lang, i feel guilty lang talaga :3
- Bakit sa huli ang lungkot mo parin?
- Bakit sa huli parang nakikita mo parin sarili mo magisa?
- Bakit kahit ito nalang nga natititra, mawawala pa?
- Bakit Kelangan pang maging ganito ang lahat?
- Bakit kelangan pa mo isipin na hindi ka naman talaga kelangan nila?
- Bakit naiisip mo na hindi…
YUNG TIPONG PATI SI MOMMY, GUSTO NIYA IKAW NA. 5 YEARS AFTER GRADUATION DAW PWDE NA. GUSTO DAW NIYA KAMBAL. NAKAKATUWA NA NAKIKITA NA NIYA TAYO SA FUTURE.
NAKAKALUNGKOT LANG, KUNG ALAM NIYA LANG…
Para na akong tangang check ng check ng phone ko waiting for your morning text. Naka ilang type na ako sa phone ko ng good morning pero hindi ko masend send sayo. Buti nalang eventually i got a message from you. Grabe, ang gaan sa feeling :3333
1. Date a boy who makes you happy, but marry him only if he makes you laugh deep-belly rumbles that hurt your ribs as they expand outwards. Date him when he sees that you’re hurting and he gives you a moment to feel that pain like a handprint spreading across your consciousness, marry him only if he can make you smile even while you’re gross sobbing. The world is not a kind place. You will feel a lot of pain. Make sure you are with someone who makes it all bearable. Humor is an excellent gauge of intelligence. Life gets boring. Find someone who makes the banal interesting.
2. Make sure he has scars on the back of his hands, it’s a good sign he has experience either fighting or making things - creation is an act of selflessness and bruised knuckles are a good sign he knows how to defend himself. You’ve got too much soul to be handled by someone who has never been passionate. If he’s never thrown a punch, let him at least have tasted the insanity of bringing an idea into existence. Rough palms are better than soft ones, they have been salted by this earth and made into leather. Callouses are evidence he has lived, that he has broken skin and been in pain over and over and over again and still came back to the source of it. People rub against each other. Don’t marry him if he can’t handle even a little blister.
3. Before you say yes, get him angry. See him scared, see him wanting, see him sick. Stress changes a person. Find out if he drinks and if he does, get him drunk - you’ll learn more about his sober thoughts. Discover his addictions. See if he puts you in front of them. You can’t change people, baby girl. If they are made one way, it doesn’t just wear off. If you hate how he acts when he’s out of it now, you’re going to hate it much worse eight years down the road. You might love him to bits but it doesn’t change that some people just don’t fit.
4. Trust your instincts. If he ever makes you feel unsafe, don’t make excuses, just get up and leave. That’s all there is to it. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
5. If he puts money before you, he’ll keep pushing you to the bottom of the pile until you become his last priority. It’s one thing if he can’t afford what you want, it’s another if he has the cash but won’t spring for a box of Chicken McNuggets. Money and love are arch enemies. 62% of divorces occur due to economic strain. Make sure keeping you is more important than his 401k.
6. How a man treats animals is a good indicator of how he treats children. If you see him raise a hand to a dog, pack your things into a little black bag. Animals at their worst are only half as annoying as a toddler on their best behavior. Your kids will be beautiful, but they will also misbehave. Same goes for waiters and hotel maids - if he’s rude to those who are working for minimum wage, it says a lot about how he sees himself. Patience is rare and so important. If he’s not forgiving to a dog, he’s not good for your kids.
7. If he isn’t in awe of you, he doesn’t deserve you. You are my little girl and you were born perfect. If he can’t see that, it’s his loss. There is someone who thinks your flaws power his heart. Be strong. If he asks you to change, be like like rock of your birthstone, do not waver. You are wondrous just the way that you are."
Ano ba, putang ina. iyak ka ng iyak. wala namang mangyayare sa pag iyak mo. You don’t deserve this. You should be happy. Ano ba kulang sayo. Ano ba hinahanap mo. Why can’t you find hapiness in your heart. Oh umiiyak ka nanaman. Kasi pakiramdam mo ikaw lang nasasaktan, kasi ikaw lang itong umiiyak samantalang yung mga taong nasa paligid mo masaya. Na para sa iba ganun lang kadali lahat. Haaay, walang mangyayare sa buhay mo kung ganyan. Mag aral ka kaya.